New Jersey teenager accepted to all 8 Ivy League schools

Jamal Robertson

A New Jersey teenager has the choice of a lifetime in front of her. She has to choose which college she wants to attend. The difference between her and most others who make this choice is that she was accepted to all 8 of the Ivy League schools. This was definitely an outstanding achievement for the high school senior, Ifeoma White-Thorpe, and her family.

White-Thorpe plans to study biology and lead a career in global health, which gives her some excellent choices for her college career. The 8 Ivy League schools she can choose from are Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Brown, Princeton, Cornell, University of Pennsylvania, and Dartmouth. Under the premise that she does not want to attend an Ivy League school, White-Thorpe was also accepted to Stanford, giving her even more options.

Though a great achievement, this is not the first time a student has been accepted to all of the Ivy League schools. Over recent years a small amount of high school seniors were in the same situation, such as Kwasi Enin in 2014 and Harold Ekeh in 2015. Even with the large amount of options for the location of her upcoming school career, White-Thorpe has not chosen a school yet, and says that she just doesn’t know which to choose.

Image result for Ifeoma White-Thorpe

The student news site of Madison Academic Magnet High School