Personal Profile

Jatavious Dotson

Everyone one at Madison Academic knows that Mikhail Franklin is a funny and outgoing young man with ambition, but he’s also more than that. Mikhail Franklin is the true definition of an athlete, student, and a hard worker. Mikhail Franklin was born and raised in Jackson, Tennessee. He attends Love and Truth Church. Mikhail is currently a senior at Madison Academic where he is involved in many activities such as Band, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and Tri-M. He also works at Sonic on Van Drive and has been there for over a year and three months now.

When asked how does he balance school, work, sports, and outside school activities, he replied, “you just have to know how to have time-management skill so everything will balance out with your schedule.” Also when asked about graduating in May 11, 2017 Mikhail stated, “ High school graduation is a once in a lifetime moment, with that being said I hope everyone obtains their goal and become successful in what ever they do.”

Mikhail’s aspirations upon graduating Madison Academic is to attend Austin Peay State University where he will major in Physical Therapy. He also hopes to be apart of the Austin Peay basketball team. After earning his degree in Physical Therapy he hopes to work his way up to the top so he will be able to help athletes from the NBA, NFL, and even every day people. Again Mikhail is an outgoing young man with ambition and goals.

The student news site of Madison Academic Magnet High School
Personal Profile